Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Go Boston - A New Tradition

On Friday, September 3rd, Josh, my parents, and I will be off to Boston, Massachusetts. I'm not really sure how this trip came about. Josh and I decided we both wanted to go somewhere neither of us had ever been before. The choices were unlimited since neither of us have ever been world travelers. So far we've planned a trip to the Red Sox game, a Salem witch tour, and possibly a ferry boat ride to Martha's Vineyard. This will be the most random trip we have every been on. Please say a little prayer on that September morning. I will be beating my husband to get him on his first airplane ride. He may be left at the Atlanta airport, so if anyone is willing to come pick him up, please let me know.

If I do in fact get him on a plane, Josh says, we will eat and drink like rich people for four days. You can bet on that much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment