Friday, May 28, 2010

challenge for today

Dear Anyone that takes the time to read this blog,

Here's a challenge for you today. Take a picture like the one below. Pull it up on your computer screen, and look at it for 10 seconds without picking something out that needs to be changed. Can you do it? I 'xed' mine out in about 8 seconds. Here's to liking ourselves a little bit more. :)
Disclaimer: I'd like a boob job.


On another note, I plan to do absolutely nothing this weekend. I read "Dear John" a few weekends ago, and the movie is in the mail from Netflix as we speak. I will stay in my PJ's all day tomorrow. I am headed to the lake on Sunday to spend some time with my friends. I got a new swimsuit which I'm pretty excited about. I will never post a picture of myself in a swimsuit for me or anyone else to analyze. Happy Memorial Day!! Sweet Summertime.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're beautiful! P.S. I'm not doing this challenge- I want a nose job. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm saying... everyone has issues with themselves, but it doesn't mean you aren't beautiful too! I happen to think you are. :)

    ReplyDelete