Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A nifty little discovery

My friend, Sarah, told me about an AMAZING website. http://www.shoedazzle.com/ The company was founded by Kim Kardashian. You create an account, take a style survey, and then five style experts choose shoes for you each month according to your preferences selected on the survey. The fee is $39.95 per month, but only if you choose a pair of shoes each month. If you don't like the selections chosen, you just say "no thanks" for that month, and there is no charge. Now, for the best part... I had been wanting some caramel colored boots to wear with some spring dresses that I recently bought.



So, I created my account, took the survey, and anxiously waited to see what the stylists would choose for me. To my surprise, a pair of caramel colored boots were among my choices. The best part is, they only cost $39.95!! Next month, I'm shooting for a pair of purple suede peep toes... I could only be so lucky.



Vwalah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment