Friday, January 15, 2010

NOBODY should look this good!

As a child, I never had movie star crushes. I never melted when the Backstreet Boys or nSync came on TV. (I didn't say that I didn't know every song.) My husband always asks me what guy I fantasize about, blah, blah, blah. I guess he is trying to make sure his body matches up. Truth is, I'm a realist, and I know Dr. McDreamy will never show up at my door in his underwear begging to jump into the sheets with me. What's the point??

Oh BUT, Dr. McSTEAMY!! This is his first appearance on Grey's... THIS is when I turned into a 13 year old blubbering idiot who panted at the TV. (Okay, no panting, but close.)



Last night was a crossover episode of Grey's and Private Practice. Mark (McSteamy) was in LA with his newly found pregnant daughter so Addison could perform a surgery only SHE could do. (sure.) Anyway, together again. Addy and Mark. AND again, he undresses himself. Just when I had gotten back to normal and remembered that I am 23 and married, and that he is NOT coming to Cotton Terrace to sweep me off my feet. And so, it has begun. I'm 13 again. Now, if I could only find my Backstreet Boys cd.

Who looks this good eating cereal!?! And, where can I get one of those bowls?

disclaimer: I love my husband more than any man on this earth. I love his body more than I like McSteamy's.... Just for the record, I do not want a life-size poster of this to put in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment