Friday, June 25, 2010

Just thinking

Just some things I've been thinking about lately:

1.) I wish more people would grow a backbone. In my opinion, I think Facebook has made people such cowards! I'd delete mine if I knew I could find out so much about people on my own. Everyone Facebook stalks. I don't care what they say.
2.) Respect what others are going through. Unless you've been there, you don't know what YOU would do or how you'd react. Recognize that people have stuff going on behind the scenes that we probably have no idea about.
3.) Be confident in how you act and present yourself. If you aren't happy with yourself, you will never make anyone else happy.
4.) Jealousy will wreck your life. Again, jealousy will wreck your life. Enough said.
5.) Do something nice for someone even if they have never done anything nice for you. You will feel better regardless.
6.) Keep those who build you up close. Stay away from those who create negativity. Life is so much better that way.
7.) There aren't too many things a good glass of wine, a good laugh out loud conversation and/or a good night's sleep can't cure.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment