Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MY Bachelorette pick

I am ashamed to say that I have whole-heartedly gotten into the Bachelorette this season. I feel SO embarrassed for the guys and Ali when awkward stuff happens. In fact, last night, the episode was so awkward that I spent half of it with a blanket over my face because I couldn't watch it. I never knew a group of guys could act so much like a group of teenage girls! So far, two of the men have cried because of being bullied by the other guys. WHAT?
My Pick...

Frank, 31
Frank is so cute, especially in his glasses. In my opinion, he should never take them off! Do I think Ali will choose Frank in the end? Absolutely not. Frank is a lover. He fell for Ali way too quickly, and he is a bit emotional. In the end, I think Frank's jealousy will overcome him, and Ali will be annoyed by it. I may be completely wrong. Frank may stick around until the end. Hey, I won't be sad about it!

2 comments:

  1. P deleted the last two episodes. :( I'll have to watch them online now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, be ready to blush. Ally gets on my nerves just a little. She may be a ho.

    ReplyDelete