Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chelsea Handler - WHOA!

I will see her September 24th in Nashville. I've just recently gotten into watching her, and I'm currently reading her book, "Are you There Vodka, It's me, Chelsea." Her sarcasm is wonderful, and she's quite scandalous! I LOVE when people say things that I'm thinking but would probably never say.

Warning: Bad language and sexual content, but it's Chelsea Handler, so I shouldn't have to give the warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tin_SKUO5bM

P.S. I do not agree with everything she stands for, and I certainly don't support her promiscuous lifestyle, but the girl is funny!



1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS!
    I'll probably be popping out my first born while you're watching me favorite funny lady and sipping on coctails... Not Fair!

    ReplyDelete